By Allemande Berryman, | 12/20/2017 10:37 AM
Nearly everybody is aware that in this day and age content is king. However, with so much content from so many sources it can be hard to continually and consistently stay top of mind with your audience. What’s the key to content marketing?
There are 5 steps Strategis uses consistently to ensure content is killer:
- Know your base
- Know your audience! This is the first step to great content. When you know your audience you’re able to tailor your content to their interests and needs.
- Set goals
- Set a reasonable goal for each piece of content you create. Are you wanting engagement? Clicks? Conversions? Whatever your goal may be, make sure its measurable and attainable.
- Quality content
- Quality over quantity. It doesn’t matter if you have 3 posts a day if no one cares about them! It’s better to have some content that intrigues than lots of content that bores.
- Keep a schedule
- A great way to be sure you’re consistent with your content is by creating a content calendar. This is a simple and effective way to ensure timely creation and publication.
- Recycle content
- Re-use your past content! If a certain topic did well, use it again.
After earning her degree at Simon Fraser University for New Media Journalism and Editing, Allemande has become an accomplished writer and editor. She is also certified in strategic social media marketing. Allemande fluently identifies the channel and content mix that is precisely right for your business and audience, conducts in-depth analytics for continuous improvement in your audience engagement and generation of sales leads, establishes KPIs and related metrics, and prepares meaningful reports that you can quickly action. Connect with Allemande.