Define. Refine. Burnish.
Branding doesn’t just happen. In other words, you don’t whip up a quick logo, print some business cards, put a sign up on your brick and mortar, and let it all unfold. Branding is a science. After all, it’s a process that can require extensive market research, testing, focus groups, and more before you can even launch a brand campaign. Therefore, it also requires constant maintenance, tracking, and a potential revamp to adjust for future consumer trends.
Unfortunately, far too many SMBs neglect their branding. Have you ever found yourself wondering why customers opt for a competitor who offers an inferior product or service? By and large, branding is most often to blame or credit, depending upon which side of the spectrum you fall.
A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.”
Important branding statistics that you need to know about:
- Color is one of the first things our brains perceive from a brand, and is thus instrumental in pulling us in. The right color can make brand messaging more visually appealing and easier to read, improving readership by up to 40%.
(Source: Business 2 Community)
- Color is also a major factor of brand recognition. A signature color can increase brand recognition by up to 80%. (Source: Curatti)
- It only takes us 10 seconds to form a first impression of a brand logo, but it takes five to seven impressions for us to recognize the logo. Frequent exposure is the key to success.
(Source: Marketing Nutz)
- Our brains process images 60,000 times faster than words. Choosing the right symbol or image to accompany your brand name and tagline is essential.
- Presenting the brand consistently equates an average revenue increase of 23%
(Source: Lucid Press)
- 73% of consumers state that they love a brand because of friendly customer service.
- Authenticity is important to the new consumer. 48% of millennials admit to supporting brands that are active in supporting social causes. (Source: Vision Critical)
The statistics above are just the tip of a very big iceberg. You can’t be expected to keep up to date on them all – that’s our job, and we do it for you!
Strategis Group’s branding services consider your brand history, current goals, and forecasted market trends and tie them all together into a living, breathing, and ever-adapting organism that will build brand awareness while driving revenue today, and tomorrow.
Our Branding Services:
- Logo / Wordmark
- Corporate Colour Palette
- Corporate Typefaces
- Corporate Style Guide
- Stationery (B.C, letterhead, envelopes, labels)
- Branded invoices
- Portfolios, brochures, other
Let's Find Out Who You Are
Strategis Consulting Group is a single-source marketing and business development consultancy.
We specialize in developing and enhancing clients' online and offline marketing effectiveness. We help clients Aim High, Work Smart and Get Heard.
Strategis Consulting Group Inc.
+1 (604) 836-4143
104-3686 Bonneville Pl,
Burnaby, BC V3N 4T6